About the event
Eat Well, Live Well is a one-day celebration of Dorset’s commitment to good food, good living and good health. Held at Mapperton House & Gardens on 28 September 2019, this food & wellbeing fair will host over forty local stallholders, supplying nourishment for both body and spirit. In addition, there will be free talks and classes in yoga, cooking, mindfulness and self-care.
The event will be hosted by Julie Montagu, author and top London yoga teacher who lives part of the time at Mapperton. There will also be guest speakers from the worlds of nutrition, wellbeing and food.
- 10:30am Yoga with Julie
- 11-11:30am Declutter your home and mind – Vikki Staff
- 12 -12:30 The Good Stuff – A Recipe for Happier & Healthier Kids – Lucinda Miller
- 1-1:30pm Change the Way you Age – The Age Well Project
- 2-2:30pm The inside scope on plant-based skin care – By Sarah
- 3-3:30pm – to be confirmed
- 4pm – Closing meditation with Julie