Advance Garden Tickets 2020
Mapperton Gardens are now open Sunday to Thursday, 11am to 5pm. From 5th July, Mapperton Gardens are open Saturday to Thursday, 11am to 5pm.
Tickets must be purchased online in advance. Please select times and numbers below.
Please bring your ticket receipt which will be emailed to you. You can pick up a map upon your arrival. Please follow the one way signs and maintain social distancing. For more information please see the details below.
Historic House and RHS members may visit free of charge. Please make sure you enter your membership number during checkout.
No other discounts are currently available.
We look forward to your visit!
Adult (16 yrs and above): £10.00
Child (5 to 15 yrs old): £3.00
Free entry for children under 5 yrs old and HHA and RHS card holders
Please select your intended visit date.
Mapperton Gardens are now open, Sunday to Thursday 11am to 5pm and we very much look forward to welcoming you here. We will also be opening on Saturdays from 11th July 2020.
Following a COVID risk assessment, we have made various changes to ensure the safety of visitors and staff.
- We have lifted the restriction on the number of people visiting per hour. You still need to book in advance for the day that you visit. Please be considerate of others when you arrive and always maintain a minimum of 2m from other groups.
- Tickets should be purchased online in advance via our website and are limited to 100 per day. To help with social distancing please be considerate of others during your visit. Please bring your ticket receipt with you. Garden tickets are £10 for adults and £3 for Under 16s (under 5 free).
- The Coach House Café will be open from Sunday 5th July 11am to 3pm on Saturdays and Sundays for takeaway drinks, cakes, sandwiches and light lunches. You are welcome to use the outdoor picnic seating available.
- Please don’t park too close to others as there will be ample parking space given the limited numbers.
- There will be hand sanitisers available near the entrance and in the lavatories.
- The Gardens will have a one way route, with the option of shorter and longer routes around the gardens. There will be a different entrance and exit to avoid crowding on the narrow paths. You can pick up a map at the entrance when you arrive.
- Hand rails in the gardens will be cleaned regularly but please avoid touching or wear gloves if you are able.
- The lavatories will be open and cleaned daily. However only one person will be allowed in each area at a time. Please use the sliding signs to indicate occupancy.
- You are welcome to bring a picnic but please use the designated areas 1) beyond the car park and 2) by the Coach House. Please maintain social distancing and take all your rubbish home with you.
- As usual, dogs must remain in the car park area or outside the Coach House only.
- A selection of plants will be available for sale. These can only be bought with cash via an Honesty Box, so please bring change if you would like to make a purchase.
- Historic House and RHS members can visit free of charge but will still need to obtain an online ticket in advance.
- Please note that there will be no ticket staff on site. However there will be a designated first aider available in case of any accidents. Information will be provided on site.
- We are very sorry but Mapperton Gardens will be unable to accommodate wheelchairs at this time. This is because the one way system requires the use of steep paths and steps, and it is not possible to create a safe wheelchair route given the need for social distancing. We will however continue to consider alternatives.
We very much look forward to your visit!
You can download this information, as well as a printable map, by clicking here.