All Saints Church is of medieval origin. It was remodelled in 1704, when the windows were restored, and in 1846 when the porch and vestry were added. The south doorway is medieval and the stump of the west tower is 15th century. The carved pulpit and some of the choir stalls are Jacobean; the stained glass dates from mainly the 17th century and is Flemish, with some earlier English heraldic glass. Services are held here during the summer and at major festivals.