- Mapperton Estate operates a refund policy that is consistent with other retailers and does not affect the customer’s statutory rights.
- Refunds must be carried out in the same method in which the goods were purchased. Payments on this website are accepted via Worldpay, and refunds are administered in the same way. Refunds of purchases on this website can take up to 10 working days to be processed.
- Any physical item presented for refund must be in saleable condition, except in the case of faulty goods, which can be replaced or refunded at the customer’s request. A receipt should be presented.
- If the customer prefers, an item can be exchanged and any deficit refunded or additional cash paid.
- All tickets are non-refundable unless the event is cancelled by the organiser. In this case, a full refund will be issued.
- If the entire House & Gardens are closed for a whole day on your planned day of visiting and you are unable to come any other time in the validity period of your booking, then the original buyer of the bookings will be refunded with the amount that they paid for the booking(s). The maximum refund payable will be the face value of the booking(s) for the day concerned.
General Refund conditions
- Only the original Buyer of the bookings is eligible for refunds.
- In the instance of the House & Gardens being closed on your planned day of visit, you should email Mapperton within seven days of the day concerned to arrange a refund on email@example.com. Refunds will be made using the original payment method (i.e. direct to credit / debit card account).
- Refunds will only be given on bookings, according to the terms and conditions.
- Mapperton shall not be liable for loss or damage of any kind whether direct or consequential, including but not limited to travel expenses, car parking fees and catalogues and you and the booking holder waive all rights of whatsoever nature against Mapperton, its employees, servants, agents, independent contractors or representatives in respect of injury, death, loss or damage arising from or pursuant to the booking or any visit to the Gardens. Nothing in the terms and conditions shall exclude or restrict liability for personal injury or death due to negligence.
- Refunds will not be given for any Friday or Saturday when the House & Gardens are advertised as closed or during the closed period.